Monday, September 14, 2015

Song Deux!

Okay, triathlons, etc out of the way, here's another ditty by our boys from Kingston, Ontario. This is a song of awesomeness from there latest album, Now for Plan A, and the song being "At Transformation".

Honestly, I love this song. There's a line in there that goes "I want to help you lift enormous things!" which, at the point in which it is sung, my heart (and often my mouth - sorry 24Hr Fitness members!) is screaming out the words with Gord, and I just feel all strong and amazing and wanted to spread that feeling to the world.  Damn he's good.  Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy it! The video actually starts with a poetry reading... I'm leukwarm on the poetry, but Gord is Gord and I guess you never can tell where inspiration will come from.

Bacione!
Roberto


No comments:

Post a Comment