Friday, September 25, 2015

I don't know what a Pigeon Camera is. So, this is a two'fer to make up for it.

But I'm sure it's got some special meanings. I'm gonna go hit the google...

Okay, back. The CIA strapped some cameras to pigeon back in Da Nang. I have no idea what the hell this has to do with anything.  Gotta tell ya... this song is a cool 6.25 out of 10 on the "Favourites" scale.  Not hard to listen too, but not easy, either.




All this being said, I think we should check out another, shall we?

li·on·ize
ˈlīəˌnīz/
verb
past tense: lionized; past participle: lionized
  1. give a lot of public attention and approval to (someone); treat as a celebrity.

This is "Lionized". Top notch Hip, IMHO.  Framing those we lionize as a tableau vivant is pretty genius, but then you probably see more of the world than I do.

-Roberto

No comments:

Post a Comment